Wednesday, April 23, 2008

'Play'

4-23-08
This morning, I was driving in the car thinking about how I had foreseen it would snow 2 more times. One would be a blizzard, and the other about 6 inches, total. Well, we got the blizzard, and no snow since. I wondered if I should buy some hanging baskets, because we are trying to sell our house this spring. Just then, on a radio station I almost never listen to, the announcer spoke about the possibility of snow in the forecast. I have this thing with Weather... I know it. 9 years ago, I knew we could have gotten married outside because I foresaw 'mid 70's, and sunny, with a light breeze'.  That was that exact weather on that day. Brian has believed in my weather abilities ever since.  And 2 years ago, I had told Brian that we needed a generator by June 17Th. Well, there was a touch down tornado not 20 min. from here that day.  I always know what's coming. Sometimes weeks in advance. We ended up not needing a generator. But that is why I had the feeling, I'm sure. 

Anyway, back to my story. Just like that, I had a resonating moment. I was suddenly 100% trusting of my intuition. I 'asked' about moving our home and searching for a business location. You see, it is our intention to move closer to our son's new school, in the Milwaukee area. My guides indicated that we should focus on our home vs. a new business location.  I also saw that Brian will have success with his stocks around May 19Th, and to do nothing until then. 
When I got to my office, I pulled an angel card. I pulled, "Play". Now, this is the 3rd time that I've pulled this card; all from 3 different decks of cards, when asking about moving. At first I thought it was some kind of a mistake. But I know better. The angel cards never make mistakes. Apparently, our perspective has been incorrect. House shopping and home listing should be FUN. We've begun stressing out about it. 
So now, I'm imagining that it's like fishing; relaxing and surprising. If I get a fish I don't like, I simply  throw it back. But I love the process. It's enjoyable.
 I needed this perspective shift because we are feeling a bit overwhelmed with the thought of so much change, so soon.  I called Brian immediately and shared my insights. It seemed we both needed a perspective shift.