Thursday, April 24, 2008

Transformation

Today has begun with a bit of a rough start. I pulled the 'transformation' card this morning; which usually means that I'll feel inspired, or there will be a big shift. I got a call from and old friend (we were just talking about yesterday), this morning. Her black lab, of 16, died. This was her baby. Our dog is doing poorly, again. After a party this weekend, he is limping all over the place. I can't even tell which side is worse. Hearing that her dog lived to be 16 when Oliver is only 7 was insightful for me. I'm trying to figure out just what this means? Just HOW we can fix him. In the mean time, he's getting lots of Reiki.
When I came home, I received an e-mail that one of my clients, (whom I saw yesterday), was informed that her son's friend, committed suicide.  Just 25  years old. This is 2 deaths in less than 30 min. Now, I don't know about you, but my deaths ALWAYS come in 3's. So, I'm waiting. 
The weather is overcast and windy. It's a bit eerie outside. I'll keep everyone posted. Death means 'transformation'. The very card I pulled this morning. Interesting.