Friday, April 25, 2008

A hunting we will go

Today was fun. It started out with a bit of sad news regarding my 3rd death; a client's uncle died. So now that's over with. Death means a BIG transformation. I pulled that angel card today, again, but from my office deck. Yesterday's was at home. We went house hunting with our realtor. I explained 'Pings' to him. Such as the same address as mine growing up, blocks that were in a pile outside that happen to be the same ones we found at our current house, and a street name that was the same as Brian's middle school. There were many more. He was intrigued by what I was saying and mentioned the book 'The Celestine Prophecy'. I said, "Exactly!". I told him that he had to have some kind of insight otherwise we wouldn't have attracted him to ourselves. We found him, randomly, on the Internet
We are inspired to pack this weekend. Or at least, start. This home is gorgeous, but we need to move closer to our son's new school. I've pulled the 'play' card a few times, including this morning (I think it's the 4Th time!) Every time I ask about moving, this is the card I get. I think it's supposed to be fun. Well, today certainly was!