Sunday, April 27, 2008

A weekend full of Pings!


What fun! Today we listed our sofa on Craig's list and sold it within 2 hours, to a family that just bought a cottage, on the same lake that the Mohr family cottage is on. (The place we hang out every weekend in the summer). Of ALL the lakes in Wisconsin, they own a cottage on the same lake. What an Amazing coincidence! Or not... I think the universe is making it easy for us to move. This family just happened to show up while my father was dropping off boxes for us. Dad was able to help us move another couch upstairs to replace the set we sold. It all worked out more perfect than I could have ever imagined. AND we got $200 more than I thought we would for the set!

Our other amazing 'ping' involves a free standing basket ball hoop. A few days ago, I had been looking on Craig's list, and saw an old, dirty looking one. The next day, the first 2 homes we looked at with our realtor had free-standing basket ball hoops. ( I had pointed this out to our realtor and explained 'pings') Today, our neighbor told us that he just won one from the grocery store and decided to sell it to Brian for $30. That's just weird. I didn't even want one?? I just kept seeing them. The boys are a little small too enjoy it, but they'll soon grow into it. Besides, I  like to shoot baskets. :- ) 

We are busy cleaning our house out, trying to make it presentable for a showing. I think that because we are making space, more wonderful things are coming in to our lives. 

Our final miracle came yesterday. Apparently, we over payed our State taxes. We got a $500 check back. That's SO wonderful. I am feeling absolutely blessed with miracles today. I'm in a radiant state of gratitude. I couldn't wait to share. I hope you had a great weekend!