Sunday, May 4, 2008

A pretty peridot pendant


Last night, my family went to a dog memorial at Conjito's, celebrating 16 beautiful years of Tinner; a black lab. If you've never been there, Conjito's is a hole-in-the-wall, Mexican restaurant. The food comes on paper plates, and the margaritas come by the pitchers. It was really fun. When we arrived, Gina (the co-host), sat us by her Father and his wife, Barbara. 

Now, before I had left my house, I pulled the Spanish angel card 'integridad'-which means 'integrity. I had promised to be 'Lisa', 100% for this event. Even if it was scary.

Sitting there, I thought to myself, 'Why has the universe mirrored me in front of this woman? What could I possibly have in common with her?' (Yes, I actually think this way!) A beautiful peridot pendant caught my eye. I asked her if that was her birth stone. She said, "No, I was born in November." I said, "Ah, a Scorpio. So am I."  We began talking, come to find she was a retired realtor, in Racine. Our home and house searching came up, and where she lives..on a 14Th hole of a golf course. She said that she gets the best of both worlds; city and country, all in the same location. (That's what we want).  I suddenly asked her what day her birthday was on. She replied, "November 5Th." I asked her, smiling, if she could guess mine. She replied, "Yours is the 5Th too?!"

I then told her that Brian and I teach the Law of Attraction, and gave her a card. I asked her if she'd heard of The Secret. She said, 'No, I haven't.' 

Children, food, and balloons lead my attention elsewhere for the duration of the event. 
When we left, she went out of her way to extend her hand, look into my eyes and say, "We are kindred spirits, Lisa. I know that we will meet again. " I searched her eyes, and saw truth. Hmm. I wonder what messages we may share for each other in the future? 

Do you remember the Celestine Prophecy? Everyone around you, and especially the ones that look right at you, are your messengers. It can be a scary unknown, but really rewarding.  

You know, I just realized something...we bought this house from a realtor named Diane, whose birthday was also November 5Th.  Hmmm.

OK, now I get it. Spirit is telling me something is about to happen with my home. 

I guess I'll sit and wait for the 3rd realtor born on November 5Th. Wouldn't that be something?
I'll have to ask my current realtor when his wife's b-day is. They are in business together. He was born in July...

I pulled 'Enthusiasm' last night. I certainly am feeling that way this morning!