Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rainbow magnetism



I wonder what it's like to be married to me? Poor Brian; I've been annoying him endlessly with my rainbow pings. I told him he just has rainbow-envy, because I can make them magically appear, and he can't. He just looks at me like I'm making him nuts. :- ) This may be so, but it doesn't change the fact that I seem to be making rainbows appear daily. As neat as they've been, I'm ready for a different ping. Only because they seem to be associated with rain!

I looked and looked for a rainbow after it rained at our house, and no such luck. I was disappointed, but then I saw a Skittles package on the table. And there it was, a mini-rainbow! (Hey, spirit has to work with what's available!) We haven't eaten Skittles in months. Brian had some earlier, and left the package out. A couple years ago I joked with Brian that I could sponsor Skittles one day. Something about 'feeling' the colors.  Now I could say, "Be your own rainbow maker!" 

An hour later, we drove to Alta Mira, to drop off a copy of the movie, 'The Secret' for the manager.  I saw a rainbow, driving on the highway, just before our exit. When we turned on to North Field, I couldn't BELIEVE the rainbow flag on the Alta Mira sign. It's almost 'too much' for me to process all of these pings!!

After that, went to my friend Kate's condo, for a dinner party. After it rained, a bunch of people went out on the balcony to see the perfect shaped rainbow
It was neat to be so high up and see one. 

That makes 4 rainbows in one evening!

I got some good news today; I exceeded capacity for my Monday night class. It's official; I need a bigger space. Miracle after miracle continues to manifest before my eyes. I'm eager for the next phase of my life. And I'm ready!