Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Spread of New Growth



I've been seeing Robins everywhere. It seems like they stop to look into me. I've seen them on my morning walks; peering at me from tree tops. They've swooped in front of my car, and at whistled to me at my office. There is a nest, just outside the office front door. I tried to stop the process 3x, over a period of 3 days, only to discover a completed nest, constructed overnight. I'm not going to take it down. So watch out if you're a student or a client of mine!

I believe that my angels and guides speak to me through synchronicities. Sometimes, I hear them speak through animals. It's almost as though they momentarily share souls with the animal, look directly into my eyes, and send a message. 

I've been seeing Robins when I think about my workshops, and career as a teacher. Yesterday, I contacted my massage therapy school and asked if they were interested in an instructor that taught the Law of Attraction and energy protection . They were extremely interested. 

Today, I looked up Robin in the book 'Animal-speak -The spiritual and magical powers of creatures Great and Small', by Ted Andrews. He has some interesting insights about the Robin. Robin's mean 'The spread of new growth'. And that one 'can expect new growth to occur in a variety of areas of (their) life- not in just a single area.' It also represents 'a need to sing (their) own song forth if (they) wish for new growth'. I found it interesting that Robin parents both feed their young equally; every 12 minutes on average. Brian and I are both stay-at-home parents, for the most part. Each doing an equal part to raise our young, together. And Ian eats at least every 12 minutes!!

So next time you see a Robin, see it as a sign that new miracles and growth are coming. And find your courage to SING your song, loud and clear. 
Have a beautiful day!