Sunday, May 25, 2008

A sign from a snake

This is interesting. I had been asking my angels to give me a sign; some kind of motivation to sell this house. When I ask the angel cards, twice, I've pulled the 'risk' card. Now, there are 72 cards in there, and that particular question was asked on 2 separate days.

I had a dream last night about a property that we looked at first, but we decided it needed too much work. This morning, our realtor sent a link of what would be the perfect home. Except it's too far from our ideal location. This tells me that we are getting 'closer' to finding what we want. 

I am fully aware that we need to sell this home first. It's just that it's perfect for us. Our yard is like our own park, and our home is comfortable. It's a major leap of faith to trust the universe, and sell this haven, before we know where we're going. 
I asked the angels this morning, to send me more messages. 

Nevin and I were outside, washing my car, when I saw a snake. Now, in the 3 years we've been here, I don't believe we've ever seen a snake. It was such a rare sighting, I took it as a sign to look in my "Medicine Cards" book (by Jamie Sams & David Carson) . This is a book that lists what each animal means. I interpreted snake as meaning that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. That I need to 'transmute some thought, action, or desire so that wholeness is achieved'.  It involves 'creativity, leadership, and ambition'. 

The biggest quote that absolutely stunned me said, "you may fear changing your present state of affairs because this may entail a short passage into discomfort.'
WOW. That nailed it. I'm the one who's always saying that life begins when I leave my comfort zone. I need trust and take a leap of faith into the great unknown. Every experience in life gives me wisdom and makes me stronger. I needed to remind myself of this.

I will make a greater effort to journal this week. I have much to share. I'm working on carrying my camera with me so I can illustrate what I'm saying. I'm not sure how you feel about snake images. Maybe it would have created discomfort viewing one? In that case, it's probably better that I didn't have my camera with. I love all creatures. (Minus spiders.) But maybe you don't. 
:- )
I hope you are having a terrific weekend!