Thursday, May 15, 2008

Angels

I'm reading 'How to hear your Angels' by Doreen Virtue. I have a deep longing to know more people like her.  I wish that a larger percentage of the population knew about the information in her book. I'm only 50 pages into it, but it's accurate with what I've experienced. And more so, it's validating for me. I'd be happy with 10% of the population knowing this stuff. That's all. If 1 in 10 knew what I was talking about when I say, "My guides are telling me...", I'd be thrilled.

She nails it in this book. Absolutely. Down to the part about how angels have wings, but they don't actually use them. It's how we perceive them to be, so they appear to us that way. The one I saw was golden yellow, about the size of a large shoe box, and had a gown and flowing hair. I assumed her wings were moving, but looking back, it was her hair and gown that appeared to; not her wings. She turned to smile at me. Beautiful creature. Apparently, acknowledging them brings more of them to you. I knew this about spirit guides, but not angels. So, in reading this, you are probably attracting more of them to yourself right now. Say, "Hi Angels!"

I got into the car and 'Lips of an angel' panned across my navigational system. It was the song playing on the radio at that moment. I smiled. Funny how I keep seeing the word "Angel" all over the place since I started reading this book. 

When I meet people, I always see their angels and guides. I see white lights over their shoulders. Usually both sides, one brighter than the other.

If I listen, I can even hear them. 

A friend recently bestowed upon me the task of teaching her to hear her guides. This would be how I came to read this book; she gave it to me and said, "Here, I still don't get it. Maybe you can read it and explain it to me."

So here I am. People have asked me for years to teach them how to hear their guides. I've never known how to teach it. I'd love to have all of you hearing them and seeing them with me. I will read this book, and more, if need be, to succeed at this task. :- )

Maybe I'll write my next 4 week series on this. Somehow, I'm not sure it's something that I can teach in one class. 

That's all for now. Angel hugs to you and yours,
Lisa