Friday, June 6, 2008

2 weeks of pure sunshine!


Today was full of an odd assortment of 'pings'. Beginning this morning, at 8:15 am, my first client had a muscle referral when I massaged her. She joked it was like when you scratch a dog, and they shake their leg. My next client made the exact same comment when she also experienced a similar muscle referral. I haven't heard anyone say that for years....

My first client mentioned that she lives off the same road as Alta Mira (An independent senior housing center), the place I just blogged about. I thought that an odd coincidence.  She suggested a place owned by 'The Highlands", in Mequon, as a good place for me to market myself. (Her mother had stayed there, when she was alive.) My last client mentioned to me that her late, mother-in-law had stayed at a place owned by "the Highlands", in Mequon. (The same place). It was odd because I didn't lead her, in any way, to talk about this.  It just came out of her mouth; randomly.
Ping.

These kinds of coincidences mean that something is coming. I keep seeing orioles. I'd like to believe what Animal Speak says it means; 2 weeks of pure sunshine your life.  It seems like miracle after miracle keep appearing. 

I keep getting the feeling that we are going to move suddenly. Last night, as I drifted off, I saw us packing up the guest bedroom.  We were inspired, and happy in doing so. 

I completed my 'success' board for class tomorrow. I promised my students that I'd make one, too. It turned out nice, although it certainly has room to grow.

That's all for tonight. Have a great evening!