Thursday, June 19, 2008

A yellow convertable


 I e-mailed Jo Ann from Alta Mira today. She's as excited as I am about the upcoming informational evening, on July 17Th. I'll be sending out formal e-Vite's, and posting info on my website when I get the add that will be put in the newspaper. It will be from 6-8:30pm. I'm excited to connect with everyone who attends.  

Now, about my daily pings. There have been so many. But this is a fun one...
I think I'm getting a yellow convertible. We have a red car, and an orange van. I said about 8 weeks ago, that I want a yellow convertible. I figure, I'll just go up the color scale.. :- )

Well, I keep seeing yellow convertibles! For 5 weeks, before I bought my car, I saw the brand I drive EVERY time I went out, in front of me, or in back of me, while I was driving. And I live in the country, so there aren't that many cars! It says to imagine driving the car you wish to drive, and really feel it, in the movie, "The Secret". I did this with my red car; my dream car, and got it 5 weeks later!

I had just got done telling Brian this afternoon that I think we are getting a yellow mustang, GT. I keep seeing those, in particular, when I'm driving. None of them had been in front of my car yet. 

Driving home tonight from work, a yellow convertible pulled out in front of me. I'm not sure what kind it was... but it's starting to happen again! 

On a side note, I had a vision today.   I see a large, 20x30 foot door. It's has white light coming from behind it. On the other side, is a stage like area, and there is a lot of noise. Like voices. I know that once I pass through this door, everything will be different. There will be no going back. I'm excited and nervous, all at once. 

I can't help but think it has to do with Alta Mira. Time will tell. 

It feels like an exciting time in my life right now. I'll do my best to blog more often, and document all of the pings coming my way.