Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This made my day!

This morning, the radio personality that I spoke of, a few blogs ago, responded.  This is what I wrote:
"Your co-host needs my workshop more than you do. It's about what we attract in life. Maybe you'll forward my website to her; if you are inspired to do so. Thank you for taking the time to respond. You are really a gift. P.S. I don't think you'll be on the radio forever. You are meant for greater things. But you know that, don't you. :- ) "

This is what he wrote back:
"I do feel that way sometimes, but we'll see, for the moment I really love my gig. I will forward your site to her and we'll see what happens. Thanks for the positive energy!"

That just made my day!
Tomorrow, I meet with the manager of Alta Mira apartments. I'm excited to set up dates and create opportunities with her and the complex. I will definitely keep you posted!
The sun is finally shining. It feels great!
Have a perfect day,
Lisa