Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Mohr System of Abundance


Today was full of interesting happenings. I had a perfect stranger come to the door selling an educational system. We got to talking and I explained 'Pings'. He mentioned he's going to be getting engaged soon. My explanation of 'Pings' went like this; "Let's say you are thinking about proposing to her, and the clock reads 2:22. And then you think of her again and see a license plate that says 222. And then you are driving and bump your navigational system and it reads "Iowa, interstate 222, but you are in the middle of Wisconsin". 

He stared at me, stunned. He then told me that he lives in Colorado, with his girlfriend, who is from Iowa

I asked him if '2' meant anything. He said yes, because it was his lucky number; the number of his jersey from football , and the number he always chooses.. 
:- )

He also had a copy of the movie, 'The Secret", in his car. It's something he very much believes in.

I wondered what the heck this unbelievable encounter was; here in the middle of Hubertus,  WI, with an intern from Colorado?? After all, I didn't need the educational system he was selling; as nice as it was. I did mention that I am changing my business name to something like "The Mohr Method of Manifesting", but that I wasn't quite sure about it yet. 

Sometime during our visit, my phone rang, but I let it go to voicemail. After he left, I checked it only to discover it was a dear client telling me that she' just had to talk to me about my new business name'. That 'method' didn't ring right with her. After 54 min. on the phone, and her graciously reading from the thesaurus and dictionary (something I had planned to do yesterday, but didn't get around to), we decided on:
'The Mohr System of Abundance". Or, 'The Mohr System of Creating Abundance'. I'm not positive about the name yet, but I can see a Cd and DVD box-set learning system.  Yay! 

It's interesting to me because if feels like spirit tried to motivate me yesterday, but I didn't move fast enough, so my client was inspired to find a new name for me. I feel SO supported by everyone and everything right now! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I am checking on a new business location by Mayfair tomorrow. I don't think it's right because the bathroom (and sink) is on the lower level. I need a sink accessible to wash my hands after massages. When I told the landlord what I taught, he said, "Oh yeah, my wife is into that. She has a copy of the book 'The Secret' at home."

Boy, it sure seems like EVERYONE knows about the law of attraction! Or maybe I just attract everyone who knows about it. :- )

OK, here are my latest visions... I see us living at Brian's family cottage and Brian's parent's house, for around 3 weeks. Probably a living overlap situation?
I see a new business with a patio slab and a sliding door. I think it's in Elm Grove. 
I can see myself moving soon, as I can feel myself packing up my office and feeling excited for change. 

I'm feeling more and more confident about posting my premonitions. How will I ever inspire anyone to voice their gifts and truths if I'm not putting myself out there right now? 

I pulled 'willingness' and 'balance' today. No kidding! The angel card is slaving over dishes. Work, work, work, but then balance. 

Brian and I created a schedule system so that I feel supported both at home and while working. 
I don't think I will be moving as fast as I'd like, (at home or my office), but change is imminent. Our goal is to keep our household healthy, happy and in harmony.