Monday, July 21, 2008

What a day!



Some time ago, I predicted that there would be a huge change in my life around mid-July. Well, we decided to resume our home hunt today. I don't want to say that we've found it, but it's strikingly close to the vision I had of it. 

I had predicted a home with a view like the Polish community center: a pond, tall grass, and cat tails. If you recall, this was the wedding where we had 'pings' about what scars do to the body. When we were there that night, I told Brian that I could envision a view, just like the one we were enjoying, in our new home.  

I had also for-seen a balcony off of the bedroom, and a bike trail. I had for-seen a pond, but not being our own. And a park and a bike trail. I saw a white brick castle-like home. I saw us getting the property for a certain amount of money.(I don't want share the exact amount, but I will say it's quite a bit less than what is being asked of homes in the area we are looking in.)

We found a property today that had everything I just described, and more. It has balconies off of each of the 4 bedrooms, and a back balcony off the kitchen and living room. It has a natural fireplace (one of our requirements) and overlooks a marsh area, and a private pond. Behind and next to the preserve is a school that looks like a park. (It is a large green area.) There is a pond to the back left, with a paved bike trail that circles all around it. The outside is wood and brick, but the neighbors have a white brick home that looks like a castle. 

Unbelievable. 

The image above is a close up of the pond that we could see from this home. Beautiful.

Now, this home needs more work than I have time to explain, but somehow it really seems worth it. 
I was inspired to begin to pack. Perhaps in a couple weeks, we'll be ready to list our current home.

Last night, before I went fishing (we were up north), I knew that I would catch a big fish. I could feel it. Well, I did. 

Brian saw this frog on a frog, before we went out. It's kind of a funny coincidence. Frogs have to do with purification energy. Cleansing thoughts and being open to fresh ideas. 

I know the market is rough for home selling right now, but I can feel, a 'big fish' bite on the sale of our home. 

I see 2 separate parties. I'm not sure if they will compete, or if one will make an offer, it will fall through, and then their will be a better offer. 

I see all of this happening in September. 
I also see myself out of my office by Aug. 17Th. 
That is a very odd date. It's a Sunday, and mid month. I'm not sure what that means. 
I was inspired to call coffee shops (to possibly rent for workshops) in the Elm Grove area and stopped on the phone book page of 'clubs'. Did you know there is an Elm Grove Woman's Club? I didn't. I called and left a message. The message had several mailboxes, including one that said something about leaving a message if I wanted to rent their club house. Neat! I left a message. Who knows? I was inspired when I did it.

In the mean time, I'm in gratitude to all of my readers that are looking for possibilities for me. Several readers have contacted me to share that they are looking for me. I'm so lucky to have so many people holding an intention for me and my success. Thank you!

There were 'pings' all over the place today. As I was driving home, thinking about the new property, I saw a hawk (my animal totem) swoop into the road in front of me, pick up a mouse, and then turn to watch me as I drove by. Brian saw something similar to this the moment the lady from Alta Mira called me for the first time. I feel this means prosperity and abundance. 

I happened to look at the clock at 3:33 when I was talking to Brian about getting a team ready to re-vamp the possible new house.

All afternoon we were surrounded by either our car's brand, or exact model. Bizarre!

It was also quite unbelievable that I pulled angel cards at the lake and pulled "responsibility and beauty". I pulled "relaxation and Beauty' at home. 
What are the mathematical odds that I pull the same card twice, from two decks, in one day?
 
Beauty means seeing the inner beauty and potential of something or someone. Like this fixer-upper house. But I need to balance responsibility with relaxation. 

I am in no rush for all of this. Spirit is urging me to pace myself. I have to find peace in the midst of chaos for this to work.

Whooh! This was a longer blog than usual. Thanks for reading it!
Have a beautiful evening,
Lisa