Monday, July 14, 2008

Woodchuck and Snow in the house!



I don't normally blog mid-day, but I had to. Too many coincidences... 
I saw 3 woodchucks this morning; all in different locations. According to "Animal-Speak, by Ted Andrews", it means a 2 year intensive period of study or growth is coming. I think this has to do with my new presentations. It has to. 

Woodchuck also means I may have more significant dreams. Wow, did I ever! Last night I was up several times with the most vivid dreams about us moving. I dreamt that we had to move into our old, smaller home, in order to sell this one. There was snow in the kitchen and living room, by the windows. I was shoveling it out the windows. There was a huge x-mas tree up, but it was blocking the stairs. We all fit into the house, but there were no beds for us to sleep in. I felt really dis-placed and anxious. 

Yesterday, we spent the day looking at open houses by my son's new school. I think subconsciously I'm fearing having to make a backward step in order to be closer to his school. I don't want to live in a smaller, older home. I love this home and it's yard. 

Finally, woodchuck means to explore deeper states of consciousness, and lessons about death. I see this as 'death of a situation'. So, in a nut shell, big time change is coming. 

I continue to have several time pings a day. It seems like every time I talk about, or think about Alta Mira, the clock is 1:11pm, or 2:22pm, 5:55pm, ect. 

That's all for now,
Lisa