Monday, September 8, 2008

The 'Mohr' coincidence

One of my favorite clients came to see me Friday. She told me a neat story. The last time she'd seen me; 3 weeks ago, she took a new way home, through Elm Grove. She thought to herself, "Hmm. Lisa is looking for an office out here, so I'll look around."  She actually drove down 124Th, and turned around in my new clinic's parking lot! On her way out of 124Th, she saw a mailbox that said 'MOHR' on it. She wondered if they were family of ours, but then headed home. 

Extraordinary. What a couple of amazing coincidences!

This 'MOHR' home, is evidently 2 houses from my new clinic.

More than likely, this is just a directional marker that I'm supposed to be at my new office. Not that I haven't been getting sign after sign, daily. But this one is so obvious, it's like the universe came down and planted a directional arrow on the street for me.  

That, and I drive past 'Hawk's' nursery to turn onto 124th.  Does the world work like this for everyone, and they just miss it? What if it was always this easy and obvious? Maybe it is. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home