Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A sinking feeling

Good afternoon!
My guides told me to blog this. I'm becoming more and more confident with posting all of the things that happen in my life. And this morning, Brian said to me, 'I believe in you Lisa.'. 
SO, I'm feeling brave at the moment. 

I have a sinking feeling that something bad is about to happen. I feel something around 4pm, today. I had foreseen some kind of event happening today,  Wednesday, back on Monday. So far, I had one appt. cancel, and one not show. I took this as a sign to pack up my office. I feel like I need to get out of there, pronto. I don't feel energetically safe there. I want my healing space to be just that, safe; and it is not. Perhaps this is why 3 of my most fragile clients rescheduled their appts. this week. The universe is protecting them. 

I'm eager for the next phase. Transition is always difficult, but if I can just keep my chin up, it will all be over, soon enough. 

I hope to have exciting, cheerful news, soon enough. In the mean time, the universe seems to be directing me to get out of where I am at, as soon as humanly possible. I have a few more appts. this week. The massages will be in a baron office, but that's OK. My new place will look that much better!

I keep hearing my name today. I inquired about a camera on Craig's list, this morning. Her name was Lisa. And Brian just called someone named Lisa. So, those are usually pings for a 'head's up', again. 

At least it all makes a good story. :- ) 

I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home