Friday, August 8, 2008

Which way to go...?


I feel like when Brian and I went van shopping. The first van, of about 8 we tried, ended up being the best, but didn't 'feel' right. I told the sales person, and he was confused and frustrated. 'How can I help you feel it's right?' he asked. I told him there was nothing he could do. We almost bought it, but then the headphones didn't work for the DVD player. We went home and I told Brian that he HAD to buy a van the next day. Our van was dying and we NEEDED 2 vehicles. Well, he had serious intention, and got a lead on a van in Kenosha. It had just rolled onto the lot. It had more features than the van we almost bought, and he got it for 1/2 of the sticker price. WOW. They didn't even have time to detail it, so was got a $200 coupon to use in the future. 

So, this is how I feel about my new office space. I'm so close, I can taste it; but nothing feels right. Not yet. 

I ran into Arleen, a student of mine who just hosted an open house for a new healing space she has in Menomonee falls, at the grocery store yesterday. Before her open house last week, I hadn't seen her in about a year.  She teaches, among other things, energetic protection. I wouldn't have been grocery shopping, but I had an appt. cancel. Arleen said it perfect, 'Well, I must be running into you for a reason.' I agreed; fate was at play, somehow. 

She shared that she read my blog, and wanted to e-mail me about someone who is looking to share space in Brookfield, on Bluemound road. Now, I had been thinking my space would be on Bluemound, so that got my attention. I had thought it would be Elm Grove, but I'm OPEN at this point to anything the universe sends me. 

I just spoke with Linda, the contact Arleen told me about. As it turns out, she hosts a 'Law of Attraction' group, and life coaches. She doesn't teach it as much as she leads open discussions. This might be a nice fit for what I'm doing. I certainly don't want to step on any toes. She sounds assertive, like me, so we'll see what comes of this.

I'd like to think I'm really close to what's coming. I feel this wave of energetic support. Several people have shared with me over the past 24hours that they 'caught up on my blog'. I think the wishes and hopes and curiosity of my readers is pushing me into a new state. I feel both inspired and frustrated. Like I did with the van. I've seen spaces that are everything I want, but something isn't right. It's got to 'feel' right. I'll know it when I see it. 

And by the Law of Attraction, it should just come to me. None of this driving around and searching, as I have been. I'm just impatient for change. I live for change. All change brings better things for me. It really does. 

In the mean time, THANK YOU for your loving energy, prayers, and wishes on my behalf. I really feel it. And it's making this waiting period more tolerable for me. 

I will keep you posted. Have an inspired day!
Lisa
Reiki + The Law of Attraction = Abundance