Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm on to something

Today I checked out the space in Brookfield, on Bluemound, I mentioned in my last blog. No one answered my phone call to let me in, so that was a sign it wasn't going to be right. The next sign was the incredible drive, down a very busy road, with lots of construction. That would be too stressful for me; let alone a client seeking relaxation. Once I entered the mall, however, I was pleasantly surprised. I have never seen anything like this, (in Milwaukee). There was a flower shop that reminded me of the Milwaukee (Tropical) Domes. In the center of the mall, there was a mid-level platform that held around a dozen tables. Beautiful. But it wasn't right. This location is too far away from where I want to be, and there is no external area for a sign.

There was a Studio 890 inside. That was downright unbelievable! Talk about some kind of a ping! I looked at a retail space in the studio 890 mall in Elm Grove, 10 days ago. And then again, a few days later. That was the first, of several locations I've looked at. Gary, the manager, was very friendly and accommodating. I'm still mulling over the possibility of a store front out there. It's a big endeavor, but the thought won't leave my head. It seems to haunt me constantly. I read in Doreen Virtue's book that a recurring thought is your angels trying to tell you something. I'm supposed to listen to something about this recurring thought. It's a clue. 

What did I get from today? Something about the space at Studio 890 in Elm Grove. Something about not settling for anything less that what I want vs. need. Oh, and that there are about about a million Reiki masters and massage therapists, and life coaches in this city! EVERY location I've looked at has at least 2 massage therapists/Reiki Masters, and a life coach. Things have really changed from when I started 14 years ago. This is a good thing. There is awareness in Milwaukee that was not there before. And it's everywhere!

It seems to me that maybe we could use a Reiki store of some sort. 

And there was something about the store front in the courtyard at studio 890, but it wasn't right. Is there a better location? It's like I'm on a bread crumb trail today. That's what it feels like. I mean, what are the chances that I'd run into Arleen at the grocery store, and then pick up a referral for a space that shares a mall with another Studio 890? WHAT IS THAT?

Are we having fun yet? :- )

The photo above is called 'The Super Crumb'.

That's what today was.

Part of me thinks it would be fun to sell the potions and lotions I make. And a favorite jewelry line I love. I could sell crystals,  Angel Cards, and Reiki supplemental materials. I'd need help, of course. Lot's of it. But the idea seems like fun, somehow. Am I crazy? Or am I suppressing something my angels are trying to share with me. 

Whoo! Even writing it seems exhausting.

I told myself I'd completely dismiss this store front idea if 'TheReikiStore.com' or 'TheReikiShop.com' were taken. To my surprise, in this whole wide world, no one has reserved the domain of 'TheReikiShop.com'.
Until this afternoon... 

Now it's reserved. Am I going to do anything with it? Time will tell. But until then, it's fun to follow the bread crumbs.
Reiki+ The Law of Attraction = Abundance