Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What a day!

When I was in first grade, I made the decision that I would NEVER work a 9-5 work day, at a desk. I just knew that I couldn't do it. It would be too suffocating for my free spirit. That's quite a life decision to make at 7 years old. I didn't know what I'd do, but I knew it could never be that.

So when I tell you that I have NEVER known rush hour traffic, (minus the occasional drive to the airport), I mean it. Wow. I give people credit that have to be at work by 8am, every morning. 

What a scary concept; me and the rest of the world driving 70 miles an hour, half awake. It's really scary out there! Good thing Brian was driving.  Hee. Hee.

Ian got to pre-school on time, and Nevin got to his school on time. Job well done..for today.

I was able to adopt out the kitten to a massage client who came to my house this morning. I kept wondering if this all happened for her. My guides told me NOT to reschedule her to my new office, this Friday. So I didn't. And then I got this kitten last night; the night before the busiest day of our lives. (That's what it felt like). It all happened for a reason. And I'd do it again, in a second.

I heard a saying once; 'If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it.'. Isn't that the truth? 

How am I going to get my kids up tomorrow? I have no kitten-in-the-bathroom to bribe them with? Boy, did they get out of their beds quickly when I told them that!

Ian started pre-school today, and he was SO proud when he came home. He kept saying, 'Ian-school, Ian-school'. And then he asked for Nevin. The first thing Nevin did when he got out of school was ask about Ian. Very cute. 

That's all for tonight. Just a quick update on the kitten. I move my stuff into my new office tomorrow.  I need good rest tonight. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home