Friday, September 5, 2008

My first day of work

I love this place. I'm in a cove of warmth and comfort, all day long. I am in the process of buying a new camera, so I'll just have to describe it. The walls are mocha colored, with a chair rail. There are 6 recessed lights, on a dimmer switch, now. (Compliments of Brian) I have wireless Internet, my own bathroom to use, a huge parking lot, and a bunch of really nice therapists surrounding me. Oh, and I get to see my Mom. I love my Mom!

My first client came in and said, "Wow," to the room and clinic.  She layed down and said she suddenly felt like crying. I chuckled and said, 'It's the energy in this place; it's a therapy office.". We both laughed. It's SO safe in here. To further clarify her statement, she loved her massage, and the office. The entire building is such a wonderful surprise, once you're inside. You see, it looks like a brown shoe box on the outside; but the inside looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright design. It's a converted train station, and most of the building has been modernized. It's just great, all over the place. I don't know what else to say. 

Yesterday, I was waiting in the van while we had a repair guy fixing something. I saw a 'Mohrhusan'  van drive buy. I think they also do appliance repair. I got to thinking about when we were looking for our very first home, we drove past the 'Mohrhusan' repair shop. We both thought that an amazing coincidence; it's spelled the same way as our last name. We bought a home a couple blocks away.

Then I got to thinking about my new office, and how I had all of those 'Hawk' pings. Well, I pass 'Hawk's nursery', just before I turn onto my new office's road. Neat. It's like God makes it SO obvious.

I am grateful that I'm here, right now. I'm content.

This morning, I was blow drying my hair, and I suddenly I had this vision of a house we looked at, several months ago. It was huge, and about to go to auction. I think it was worth $700k, and starting bid was $100k. It was a nice, big home, but it needed remodeling in every room, and the basement was moldy from this spring's flooding. I think it went for 300K+, but I'm not sure. I thought of this home yesterday, too. The only reason I'm blogging this, is it was a message from my angels. It came to me without any preceding thoughts. It was just me and the hair dryer, trying to wake up. I was 'blank', when the vision came to me. That definitely means something.

I talked with Brian later on, and he told me he was inspired to look at homes in the Elm Grove area, again, this morning. 

Something is coming, I'm sure. In the mean time, I'm just going to enjoy my new office space. :- )

Holy cow! I just manifest a mahogany desk from a fellow therapist. Yay! It's JUST what I wanted, and it was just sitting, unassembled, in her office. Cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home