Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Chin up!

I layed awake for hours last night, so intent on writing this blog. Yesterday, I was part of some magical energy with the other clinicians at my new office. I gave a massage to two of them, and later, one was talking about something random. A couple minutes later, another clinician came in, and started talking about this same, random subject. I said, "Ping!". They were confused, so I explained how because his energy was balanced, and higher, (from the Reiki-massage) we were attracting syncronicities in the office. I asked him what the mathematical probability was that he talk about something SO random, and then 2 minutes later attract the same conversation from someone not even on the same side of the building? He was a bit confused, but intrigued, open and accepting. (I love this place!) Then it happened again, a few minutes later, involving a different subject. I would be more detailed, but I can't for privacy reasons. 

I also ran into another co-worker, who was a bit disappointed 2 weeks ago, that he couldn't fill a workshop. He had just 4 people enrolled.  I told him to visualize 8. He informed me yesterday that 8 people came to his class, and then he gave me a great, big hug! It felt terrific being part of such successful intention work. I saw his eyes light, and have continued to see them light, ever since he told me. His aura looks the best I've ever seen it. 

Last night, I was able to resolve an old issue, with an old friend. It brought our connection to a new level. Between that, working on 2 new co-workers, and all of the successes during the day, I was positively humming when I got home!

And then I turned the debate on...

Brian and I watched it for all of 5 minutes, and decided that it was wrecking our energy. I wonder if it did that to others? So much 'mean-ness', and finger pointing. And SO much focus on the bad. 

Do you remember the movie, 'The Never ending Story'? Do you remember how Attreyu (A-Tray-U) had to travel through the swamps of sadness? Do you remember how he had to think happy thoughts to safely pass, or he would be sucked into the muck, like quick sand, and die? Well, he lost his horse, Aztec. And then he almost died, but was rescued by a Luck dragon. It was both the saddest, and most stressful part of the whole movie. But then there was hope, and a new part of his journey began. 

We might not be done with the dip in the economy and world, yet. If you continue to focus on how your world is failing, it will continue to be the source of your happiness, or misery. 

Stay suspended. I don't care how you do it, but command the 'muck' to flow under you. You can and will stay safely suspended above it. Remember that money is a flow. If it has flowed away, tell yourself that it will not only flow back, but in greater numbers and intensity. Just like a wave rushing into you.  Focus on the positive. With SO many people obsessing on the bad, there is a negative current that requires a conscious effort to dodge it. I expect this from my students, clients, friends, family, and readers. I KNOW you have the power to find joy in every moment. If you must feel defeated and sad, feel it, but then MOVE OUT OF IT.  This too, shall pass. I know it. It's just rough seas right now. Try to make it an adventure, and fun. Tell yourself that this will make one heck of a story one day .You will have both survived it, and then turned around and thrived in your life! 

TURN OFF THE TV and RADIO. Avoid the paper. Walk away from negative conversations. Make an intention and commitment to yourself to stay suspended. I know you have it in you. 

Now, I have to share one last thing. It's a vision. I see a cliff coming, for myself. It's a longest drop I've ever seen in my life. I can't see the bottom, and it goes straight down. It feels like I'm being sucked into a black hole, down a rabbit hole. But then, I see myself floating on a granite platform. I'm miles above the ground, and I feel a sense of peace, success, and whole-ness within myself. Everything is wonderful within me. 
And NO, I'm not dying. :- ) 

Be excited and hopeful for me. Have no fear. I am nervous-excited. A friend once told me to tell yourself you are excited when you are nervous. It feels about the same. 

All good things come to me, and now, with my energy where it is at, I am attracting a great big shift. :- )

Brian feels this change coming, also. It's nice that he's using his intuition, with me. I just realized yesterday that October 10th is Friday. I feel this 'change' starting tomorrow night. 

I'll write again soon.


3 Comments:

At October 8, 2008 at 4:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiring blog. You sincerely sound happy and positive and made me feel the same. Great job!!

 
At October 8, 2008 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the inspiring comments. So much good has come from my work with Reiki and you and the people I've been in contact with. I now make more money, am buying a house in this weird market for a fraction of its worth, and am being loved by a wonderful man who understands unconditional love.
I look at my Reiki poster that I've kept large and on my night stand, even after moving in with Daniel, and I am blessed. So much is coming to fruition. Even education that I had thought about obtaining is being dropped in my lap. Love and understanding, money, education, effortless weightloss, charity work, my new car, the wedding I'm now planning some place tropical. Its as if the universe said finally you've made up your mind. Here you go. We love you make the best of this life. Not that there hasn't been challenges and stress. Daniel's brother died at the young age of 40. I had just moved in two weeks before this. There was so much tragedy around this, but I was able to help him, and it has brought us to a deeper connection. Even our parents have met and connected through all of this.
I have so much gratitude for all that I've been given and able to give of my self.
Hugs to you Lisa. Thanks for the positive flow and the great analogies! :)

 
At January 21, 2009 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

I just emailed you since I haven't seen or talked to you for a while. Things in my life for the most part are getting better. Even my health is doing better. But I can't seem to get over the money issues. I don't know what it was, but something told me to stay on your site and read your blogs...then I came across this one...about money and negativity. I don't know what it is about you, but every time I think, hear or see you, I instantly turn positive.

By now I'm sure you can guess who I am. I've been through so much over the past almost 2 years...from health issues, divorce, an alcoholic mother, money issues and now having to sell my house. But for some reason, I remain positive and it is in part, because of you!

Hugs and Peace to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home