Saturday, October 4, 2008

Up's and down's

It's been a busy 3 weeks! Where to start...
Well, I spent around 50 hours preparing for my open house/Reiki sharing. Unfortunately, of the 30 that RSVP'd, 10 showed. And then 8 stayed for the sharing. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I came home, and layed down, and did Reiki on myself. It was like a lead jacket covered my entire body. I think we gage our survival on previous experiences. Try as I may, I just couldn't recall a time when I felt that broken. Brian came and layed next to me, and also did Reiki on me. He didn't say anything for awhile, and then he said, "You put on a really nice event tonight Lisa. You did a good job.". That seemed to help a little. But it wasn't until about 10:30PM, when I felt a wave of support come to me. It was my friend. I could tell. I confirmed with her the next day. She did, indeed, send me energy at 10:30PM. (She's a Reiki Master, also). What a difference that made. At the time, I was too raw to blog about it. After all, I try to keep these postings positive. But it feels OK to write about it now. So many positive things have happened, since. And no one meant to hurt me by not showing. Everyone who didn't show had a legitimate reason, and they were very apologetic. Those that were there, were supposed to be. As Reiki sharings go, it was terrific. One student even told me later, that it was the best sharing she had ever been to. And she's been to several over the years. So that much was a success.

My insight was that I'm going to host a Reiki sharing that is a costume party. This time, I don't think I'm feeding anyone. It was too expensive, and too stressful. I think it would be better to have a costume contest, and then a Reiki sharing. That's enough. 

Over the past few weeks, I've had fun getting to know the members of the clinic. They seem both intrigued, and inspired by me. It's fun to be in such a place that supports creative thinking. One good thing that came from the open house was my 20 slide keynote presentation. The members of the clinic loved it! We are going to buy monitors and play mine, and others in the waiting rooms as silent advertising. 

Probably the highlight of my past few weeks was my angel helper training. In this special training, I have found 7 extremely dedicated and talented woman, who wish to take their abilities to the next level. This event occurred just 2 days after the open house, so I had plenty of left over food to share. Each of them displayed unique gifts. I felt inspired and healed after this training. It's funny how my life contains such sharp up's and down's.  

My best news is that I have discovered, for lack of a better word, a new power! I was getting my son adjusted by the chiropractor. When he held my fingers, I could feel what he was feeling! My mother calls this being a surrogate energy. WOW. It was awesome. I haven't had time to play with it, but I'd like to have Ian hold an object, and have me blind folded, and see if I can feel it or describe it. This was thrilling to me because I may be able to use this ability to teach my angel helpers how to 'see' energy the way I do. You see, they each interpret energy differently, some of them see it, some of them feel it, and some of them just know it. They are all at different levels. One of them may even be able to do it if she is imagining that she is healing them absentee (distant). I was also able to implant an inspired thought into Brian's head. I had this thought that I wanted him to be inspired about a work idea by the end of the day. I tapped his head with this thought (he allowed me to send energy to him this way). Well, at the end of the day he shared that he had a really neat work idea. It worked! I told him what I had done. We were both inspired. 

That's it. Honest. I always worry I'm going to sound like a nut to my reader. But I think I need to be brave about sharing my new gifts. I think there will be several more of them if I am teach my angel helpers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home