Saturday, January 31, 2009

So much to say


I've had quite a month. It feels, looking back, like a blur. I told my husband, "It's official; this is the busiest I have EVER been, in my entire life!"

Many of you have asked how my new work position has been going. Well, it's fun, exciting, stressful and challenging. But overall, it's the happiest I've ever been. I feel like I'm growing up, fast. I've been a successful business owner for 14 years, but I've never had the responsibilities that I've had this month. Interviews, contracts, and difficult heart-to-heart conversations with people are just a few examples. In all honesty,  the best part of this month has been my workshops. I am finally filling my classes out to a grand level. I think it's just a matter of time before I move to the next level. I'm not sure what that looks like, but I'm growing quickly. 

The other morning, I was future scanning, in my mind, to March. I see success for me during that month. It feels like some kind of pivotal point for me. I have no idea 'what', of course, just feelings. As I was thinking about this, I spotted a rainbow prism in the sky. Nevin and I were driving to work. I showed him and he liked it. Later on, I was writing workshops on the course-room calendar. When I got to March, I was stunned by the large Rainbow image for that month. Hmmm. Coincidence? On the drive home, again, I was thinking about the calendar, and March, and my future success. I couldn't believe it; in front of me, AGAIN, was a large, rainbow prism, in the sky. Nevin saw it too and said, 'Wow, Mom, that's a ping!'.

My biggest challenge right now, is balance. Of course it is; I have 2 small children, a husband, a massage business, several Reiki and Law of attraction classes, and around 10 independent contractors. Everything is growing so quickly at the clinic; I'm not sure with whom or where to place my efforts. It's constant excitement over there, right now. Even my mother, who has been stable and successful for awhile, was inspired to completely rearrange her office. It's like spring is in the air. If you haven't been there yet, I encourage you to visit during a Reiki sharing (The first Friday of the month). I've had several people tell me that the instant they walked through the front doors, they felt better. I agree. It feels like a healing vortex in that building. Even the most insensitive notice it. To those of us who are 'aware', it's like a gigantic hug. And I think it's that very feeling that is growing our clinic so quickly. Doesn't everyone dream of working in a loving and supportive environment? What if it were on an ancient Indian healing ground? Wouldn't that just be the perfect place to help and heal people? 
Have a beautiful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home