Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm Yours

Yesterday, I was listening to an Internet radio station when Jason Mraz's 'I'm yours' came on. I really like the melody of that little song. I grabbed my moody little child, (Ian), and started dancing with him. I picked him up and bounced around with the music. At first, he looked at me strangely, but I persisted. I felt inspired to dance with him; so how could I possibly resist? When the song was over, he pressed his cheek into mine, and closed his eyes. We both shared a fuzzy moment. 

A couple hours later, I was driving to teach the first class of my 'Intro to Reiki' series. I was feeling excited because 2 of my work colleagues were signed up to take this class. Again, the "I'm yours" song came on the radio. I haven't heard this song in over a week, and I drive and listen to the radio at least 90 min., 4x a week.  It caught my attention to hear it twice in the same day.

During class, we discussed 'pings' and I mentioned that a particular song was a ping for me that day. I was inspired to dance, and feeling inspired to teach, when I heard this song. Another student shared that the 'I'm yours' song was also a  personal 'ping' right now, for her. 

After class, I hung out and talked with my mother for awhile, and cleaned up. When I got into my car, what was the song that started playing on the radio? "I'm yours." 

Now THAT is what I call my angels affirming that I'm in the right place, at the right time, and completely on track for what I am supposed to be doing with my life. Like a little 'keep on track' directional sign.

I just thought I'd share this with all of you. Maybe you'll hear the song and you'll have a ping too! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home