Friday, October 17, 2008

Inspired to offer a flower

This morning, I saw one of my co-workers in her office, on the phone. I had this urge to give her a flower. I wasn't sure why, but if I had a flower (which I did not), I would have given it to her. 
Do you ever wonder why you have nice, inspired thoughts about people? Because THEY NEED ENERGY. I always tell my student's that anything inspired is not of your own; it is of God. Therefore, it is your duty to act on it.

I started talking to her about the marketing committee we are on.  (I'm keeping myself quite busy with projects and ideas, for all of us at the clinic). She stopped me, and shared she was in a car accident yesterday. It was very scary. I did some Reiki on her, and we talked through what she remembered. I believe I was able to balance her a little bit, before she began her day. 

It wasn't until later that I realized I was sending her energy, the moment I saw her, this morning. It's lovely how God, angels, spirit guides, and energy works... isn't it?

I love this office place. It positively oozes abundance. I had packed a lighter lunch today. Later this morning, Jimmy Johns dropped off 3 little subs to sample. We didn't even place an order! That kind of stuff seems to happen a lot. It's like a magical office
:- ) I'm SO happy!

Lately, whenever my energy dips, I hear a song I love on the radio, or I am distracted by something that is simply gorgeous (like the colors of the trees right now). Never in my life has everything seemed to fall into place with such ease. I spent parts of this week re-organizing the house. Several times, I thought of an item I hadn't seen in months, and then found it moment's later, in a random place I was guided to. 

It's hard to explain, but I feel like the universe is not only guiding and supporting me, but PREVENTING me from dipping in vibrational frequency. How positively lovely. If I could bottle it, and give it away, I would. 

I teach Reiki 2 tomorrow. This is one of the most powerful classes I teach, and it's the very first time I've taught it in my new location. I'm excited to see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home